Tagged: AWS Certification
- This topic is empty.
21 Oct 2020 at 3:08 pm #26641
What is AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and who should take it?
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a fundamental certification in AWS Cloud.
- It is intended for individuals who are looking to build and validate overall understanding of the AWS Cloud.
- This certification is useful for individuals in technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial roles who work with the AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam has 65 questions to be answered in 100 minutes.
- You can take this exam online, without having to visit a test center.
- Be sure to have a good internet connection, comfortable seating, id cards ready and you should be good to go.
- Candidates have 90 minutes to complete the exam
What does this certification validates?
It validates your basic understanding on AWS Cloud. For example:
- What the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Your understanding on AWS Cloud value proposition
- Basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, white papers or support tickets); and
- Basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Learning path and Exam preparation:
There are online and classroom mode both are available for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Refer the AWS link [AWS training and certification]to find the training session.
3 AWS white papers you should consult before you take the exam.
In order to understand more detail on specific area of AWS, you may want to have a look at AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Learning Path
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.