How do I successfully attend the AWS practitioner exam and certification in 2020?

Home Forums Amazon Web Services – Discussion on AWS Cloud How do I successfully attend the AWS practitioner exam and certification in 2020?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

You can schedule AWS Practitioner Exam online. Just be sure to have a good internet connection, comfortable seating, id cards ready and you should be good to go.

To attend the certification exam, you need to go to AWS training and certification

and sign-in with your certification account. In case if you don’t have any account, please create one.

Select the “Schedule New Exam” button. Once you click the button, you will find the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam and then make sure you click on “Schedule with Pearson Vue” (not “Schedule with PSI”).

You will get 3 options with radio buttons there.

1. At a local test center
    2. At a home or office
    3. I have a private access code.

I will explain option 1 and 2 here.

Once you select your desired option as option 1, you will be asked for preferred language. You will get 4 options there:

1. Chinese Simplified
    2. English
    3. Japanese
    4. Korean

Click Next once you specify your language. You will be taken to pricing page. You have to click Next.

You select your test center, date and pay the certification fee afterwards to confirm the scheduling of your exam. AWS allows you to schedule 2 exam on the same day.

If you choose option 2 [At a home or office] at the first section, you have to agree with the online exam policy with AWS at the next step.

Then, you choose your language, date and time. You pay the exam fee and you are good to go.

In order to know more in detail about AWS practitioner exam syllabus and pattern, you may want to check the topic here.

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nGsv2VD3_4[/embed]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.